Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Moda Sampler Block Shuffle {Finishing Kit}

Hi there! I just wanted to give everyone an update about the QAL!  I will be posting the setting instructions and border instructions next week! 

If you are using the same fabrics as I am - we have made up a finishing kit to purchase! 




Included in the kit:
  • 4 cuts of red fabrics (1/2 yard each)
  • 2 yards of Ooh La La Fresh & French Blue Dots by Riley Blake
  • 2.5 yards of Kona Cotton White


Here are all the blocks in case you missed any: 




If you are following along, I would love to see your progress! :) Use hashtag: sewingwithfwfabricstudio or email - lindsey@fortworthfabricstudio.com

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all of your blocks. I have all the patterns, purchased the fabric that I wanted to use. Seeing your blocks has pushed me to get started.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...